Bharathidasan Online Education: The state university known as Bharathidasan University is located in Tamil Nadu. It is one of the state’s top universities. Both its business administration and arts programmes are well-known. Online undergraduate and postgraduate programs are available through Bharathidasan Online Education.
In order to help students and working professionals develop their careers in today’s cutthroat business world, Bharathidasan Online Education provides a number of programmes in an online format. The UGC has authorized Bharathidasan University to provide online learning, and the NAAC has awarded the university with an “A+” rating for accreditation. The NIRF rankings place the university in position 53.
- Admissions Are Open For July 2022 Session in Bharathidasan Online Education, And Will Be Closed Soon. (Click Here) To Check Out The Application Form.
Key Highlights of Bharathidasan Online Education
|University Name||Bharathidasan University|
|University Type||State University|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BA, MA|
Bharathidasan Online Admission
The process of enrollment at Bharathidasan Online Education has been made available online at the university’s official website. The courses that are available through online education at Bharathidasan University are BA, BBA, MBA, and MA. To make it comprehensive for prospective students, the admission policy of the university is mentioned below.
- The official website of the university contains all the necessary details on eligibility requirements, needed documentation, and registration.
- The candidate must ensure that only accredited universities have awarded their educational or qualifying degree.
- Candidates must scan and transmit all necessary papers, as specified in the application procedure on the official website, at the time of online registration.
- The student’s details will be used to finalize the enrollment. If it turns out at any point that an applicant submitted any false or inaccurate details, their application will be promptly rejected. Any such demand for reimbursement of any kind will not be considered.
- The student must confirm that they meet the requirements for eligibility for the program in which they desire to participate.
- The applicant must make the payment on the actual counseling date, or else admittance will be revoked.
- The university enrolling staff would next check all the papers with the appropriate fees once they had received the full set of required documents and money.
- After receiving the full set of required papers and payments, the provisional number will be created in less than 21 working days. Under normal circumstances, the student should get the provisional number after submitting all required paperwork and any associated costs within 21 working days.
Bharathidasan Online Education Application Form
The potential applicants must submit the admission form, properly completed and signed by them, together with the necessary paperwork and admissions-related fees. Students can mail the required paperwork to the university or send it online with the online payment confirmation.
Bharathidasan Online Education Offered Courses
The Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business Administration are just two of the majors that the Bharathidasan University offers online. One of the online majors provided by Bharathidasan Online Education is the Master of Arts. Another is the Master of Business Administration. These courses are available for enrollment on the official website, of the university.
Bharathidasan Online BA Admission
The only specialization of BA that can be pursued via online education at Bharathidasan University is English. A three-year graduate degree program leads to a Bachelor of Arts (English). With the use of good communication skills, the curriculum will help students grow intellectually, personally, and professionally. It also ensures high standards of behavior and helps students become civically engaged members of society.
By fostering the students’ linguistic proficiency and communication abilities, the curriculum improves their productivity. A 10+2 certificate from an accredited board is mandatory for admission in an online BA program at Bharathidasan University, and the cost for the course is around INR 45,800/-.
Bharathidasan Online BBA Admission
Bharathidasan University offers a three-year undergraduate degree in integrated business administration called the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Graduates with a BBA can either start their corporate careers in prestigious corporations or move on to pursue a PG degree. Students who choose the BBA program have access to both significant subjects and allied subjects.
Students who complete the program will get the necessary information and abilities in business management, in addition to seeing a noticeable change in their entire personalities. Students must hold a 12th-grade certification from an approved board such as CBSE in order to take part in the online BBA course, and the tuition for this course at Bharathidasan University is INR 90,800/-.
Bharathidasan Online MA Admission
Bharathidasan Online Education offers online master’s degrees in a variety of fields, including English, Economics, History, Public Administration, and Political Science. This online program’s objective is to give students knowledge of the specialties that are offered through online learning, assisting them in achieving their objective of creating a secure future for themselves.
The mandatory eligibility requirement for this online course at Bharathidasan University is to have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university, and the fee for it is around INR 76,000/-.
Bharathidasan Online MBA Admission
Bharathidasan Online Education offers an online MBA degree program to teach learners competent management techniques in all the operational domains that are crucial for the efficient, durable, and all-around growth of people and companies.
Through ongoing management schooling, the program acts as a spark for success, improving administrative, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills. A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is the basic requirement to enroll in the online MBA course at Bharathidasan University, and it will cost around INR 91,000/-.
Bharathidasan Online Education FAQ
Q. Is Bharathidasan University authorized to provide online programs?
Ans. Yes, Bharathidasan University is on the list of universities that are authorized to provide online education by the UGC.
Q. What are the available courses at Bharathidasan University for online learning?
Ans. Courses such as BA, BBA, MA, and MBA are available at Bharathidasan University for online education.
Q. Can I apply for admission to Bharathidasan University via online mode?
Ans. Yes, the application process for enrollment in Bharathidasan University is available online at the official website.
Bharathidasan Online Education Contact Details
Address: Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Tamil Nadu, India
Contact Number: +91-8956667205