Online BBA: The Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3-year course with six semesters, covering various business aspects, and is available to students with a minimum of 50% in class 10+2. In addition to providing flexibility, this program has access to materials from prestigious universities. There are a number of specializations available, including International Business, Human Resources Management, Finance, Marketing, and Business Analytics. Admission for 2023 is open. students can pursue an online MBA or PGDM. Manipal University, Chandigarh University, and DY Patil University, IMTS institute are some of the top universities that offer the program.
Eligibility for the BBA online program:
These are the eligibility requirements for most BBA Courses:
- Grades in class 10+2 must be at least 50%.
- A minimum score of 45% in their 10+2 is required for those in the reserved category to qualify for a 5% exemption.
Online BBA programmes at top colleges like Online IMTS Institute, Amity Online, Online Jain, and others offer convenience, flexibility, and career growth. Salary ranges between Rs. 4.5 and Rs. 6 lakhs are available at Online Manipal and Amity Online for placements. Between Rs. 75,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 is the range for the average course fee. Students should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements and are accredited by NAAC, AICTE, UGC, and WES. The BBA Online programme provides a solid foundation in business administration as well as career options like marketing executive, sales executive, advertising executive, market research analyst, etc. The programme is renowned for its affordability and relative flexibility when compared to traditional courses.
Admission to an online BBA program in India comes with several benefits, including regular interaction with teachers, access to audio-video lectures and hard copies for different learning options, lower program costs compared to traditional classroom-based courses, and personalized learning opportunities to study at their preferred pace.
This article will provide aspiring students with valuable information about admission possibilities, eligibility criteria, fees, and more, helping them navigate the process of successfully applying for an online BBA degree program.
Online BBA Course Specializations in India 2023
If anyone is interested to study an online BBA degree program but is not aware of options available in the form of specializations, they are advised to read this section. The Online BBA degree program specialization is something that determines future options for students. One cannot work in electronics if he/she does not study the same is an example that is ideal to understand the prospect of specialization in a topic.
Online BBA three-year undergraduate program offers several specializations such as International business, computer application, finance, marketing management, and so on. Admission to these programs can be taken after passing minimum senior secondary school examinations. More on the specializations can be learned in the upcoming section below.
Online BBA International Business Course
The online BBA degree program in International Business includes foundational, core, audit pass, and domain-specific subjects such as business mathematics and statistics, business economics for managers, research innovation, marketing principles, etc.
Online BBA programs with a specialization in International Business are offered by various universities, including Manav Rachana University and KR Mangalam University. These programs provide students with the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in the field of international business through online learning platforms.
The average annual fee for an online BBA International Business degree program ranges from INR 37,000 to INR 70,000. This fee may vary depending on the university and other factors.
By pursuing an online BBA in International Business, students can develop a strong foundation in business principles and gain a global perspective on various aspects of international trade, marketing, finance, and management. This specialized program prepares students for careers in multinational corporations, international organizations, and other globally-oriented business enterprises.
Online BBA HRM Course
Online BBA in Human Resource Management course is becoming popular day by day. The course duration is of 3 years. The curriculum of the Online BBA HRM course includes Business Management, Cost Accounting, Business Analytics, Workforce Planning & more. The eligibility criteria for the online Human Resource course is one must hold a passing certificate of Class 12th in commerce background.
Online BBA Finance Course
Online BBA Finance is a 3-year-long undergraduate degree that specializes in Finance. This degree covers some topics of the general BBA and the rest of domain-specific subjects such as Financial Accounting cost accounting, management accounting, investment, corporate strategy, Business Communication, Business Environment, source of funds, international finance, etc.
Online BBA finance degree is offered by various universities in India. Students can study this six-semester degree program at DY Patil University, Jain University, Vignan’s Deemed-to-be University, and more. The semester-wise approximate fee of an online BBA Finance degree ranges from 21,000 to 46,000 Indian rupees at respected colleges/universities.
Online BBA Marketing Course
Online BBA Marketing is a 3 years undergraduate level Degree that is divided into 6 semesters. This course includes major concepts of marketing such as skills to promote products and services. Management of a company and its environment. Students learn about various marketing mix yields, identifying a market, and target audience. Different sources and techniques of marketing.
The admission process is ongoing for online BBA marketing degrees in various universities such as IGNOU, Amity, DY Patil and etc. The application forms are available on the official website of the respective universities.
Online BBA Business Analytics Course
Online Bachelor of Business Administration or Online BBA Business Analytics are available in many universities for session 2023. The course includes Marketing Management, Introduction to Business Analytics, Business Mathematics and Statistics, Data Mining & more. This is 3 years long course, top universities like Chandigarh University IDOL, Jain Online University & more provide this online bba specializations.
Online BBA Admission 2023
The admission process for online BBA degree programs is started in the private, deemed-to-be, and other institutions, and universities in India. Some popular universities such as SRM, DY Patil University, and Amity University are currently offering admission to the BBA degree program for the 2023 sessions.
BBA Online Application:
- Some universities offer ongoing admission to their online BBA Course.
- There are specific eligibility requirements for each BBA degree. Before applying, make sure you check these conditions.
- The online application requires basic information, educational history, and relevant professional experience.
- You may submit the application form online after filling out the form and paying the money. Upon reviewing your application, the university or institution will make a decision within a few weeks.
Candidates are needed to reach the official website of respected online BBA-based universities before the last date to create a chance of admission. The last date for each university differs from one another. However, students can make final submissions to their applications for the online Bachelor of Business Administration program to study in the current session before November or December.
Any respected university requires an application form with a definite amount of registration. Some ask for both registration and admission fees when accepting online BBA degree program applications. We will learn about fees in detail ahead.
Online BBA Program Eligibility Criteria
Admission to an online BBA degree program is only possible for candidates who successfully complete the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants should hold sufficient knowledge and academic understanding of the English Language.
- 10+2 or equivalent level of education is something that students have to complete before going to university for applying for an online BBA program.
- The minimum percentage of marks for online BBA admission has to be 35.
- Admission to an online BBA professional degree program is offered on the basis of academic merit.
Online BBA Fee Structure
Online BBA fees can’t be defined similarly at each approved university in India. We can see some large differences in online Bachelor of Business Administration fees at reputable institutions, colleges, and universities. Aspirants can learn about the Online BBA Course fees in the crafted pointers.
- The semester-wise fee for the online BBA program at SRM University is 21,500 Indian rupees. Students can also pay the yearly fee of INR 43,000.
- At Chandigarh University, the online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program semester-wise fee is INR 26,000.
- Amity University charges INR 30,000 per semester for the online BBA degree.
Online BBA Course Application Form 2023
The online BBA application form for the 2023-24 sessions is being accepted by the numerous approved universities in India. The online BBA application form cannot be submitted in the absence of registration fees largely in universities in India.
Bachelor of Business Administration application form fees varies from 300 to 1250 Indian rupees. An accurately filled application form can lastly be submitted online before December for 2023-24 academic sessions.
Online BBA Course Admission Process
By reading the instructions provided below, you can learn the typical procedure for obtaining admission to an online BBA degree program that is primarily used at private, central, and other universities and institutions in India.
- Make sure documents are ready properly in the original scanned state.
- Registration or creation of an admission account is the first step for online BBA admission.
- Complete mandatory admission formalities by entering personal, educational, communicational, etc., information.
- Passport-size photographs and signatures are uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- Marksheet and other relevant documents should be uploaded in PDF.
- Pay an application/admission fee.
- Kindly download the acknowledgement slip against the submission of the Online BBA admission form.
Advantages of Online BBA Course
Selecting an online BBA degree program is an excellent choice for students because it can be done cost-effectively from any location without a real physical presence in the classroom or on the campus of learning.
This has allowed millions of students across the country a sound opportunity to live the dream of studying daily with flexible hours in the presence of uncertain schedules. Employed, and economically unstable students would like to prefer an online BBA degree program rather than any other mode of study.
Career After Online BBA Course
After completing an online BBA course, students have various career opportunities in the field of business administration. They can choose to further their education by pursuing an online MBA or an online PGDM to enhance their knowledge and skills in business management.
Job prospects for BBA graduates include positions such as business development executives, human resource executives, loan officers, customer relationship executives, and more. These roles provide opportunities for professional growth and can lead to lucrative career paths.
In terms of salary, professionals in the field of business administration can earn an average starting salary of INR 5-8 LPA, depending on factors such as the industry, company, and individual skills and experience. With further experience and expertise, individuals can progress to higher-level positions with higher remuneration.
The online BBA degree equips students with a strong foundation in business principles and prepares them for a wide range of career opportunities in the corporate world. It provides the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in various business roles and opens doors to a successful and rewarding career.
Top Online BBA Universities in India
The online universities for the BBA degree program can be found in almost every famous location in the country. However, there is no need to visit students to apply for the online program because students can apply for the Bachelor of Business Administration courses online while staying in the comfort of their homes. The very popular universities for online BBA degree programs are listed below.
- Manipal University
- Chandigarh University
- DY Patil University
Manipal University Online BBA
Manipal University online BBA degree program admission is open now for the 2023 academic session. The deadline to submit an online application for the Manipal Online BBA is 31 July 2023. Applicants can apply by visiting the Online Manipal Portal.
The online BBA degree proposed by Manipal University is UGC-approved. Manipal University offers a digital platform for a comprehensive learning experience. The addition of experienced faculty makes students more attracted to the BBA degree program. The following pointers will help students understand some important factors before they can apply to the online degree program in business administration.
- At Manipal University, the total course fee of the online undergraduate degree program of the Business Administration program of BBA is INR 1,26,000.
- Per semester fee aspirants should pay is INR 21,000 Indian rupees.
- The application form fee for the Manipal University Online BBA program is INR 500.
- Students must pass 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma from the state/central board with a minimum percentage of 45.
Chandigarh University Online BBA
The NAAC-accredited “Chandigarh University offers a three-year online BBA degree program. The application process for the CU session of 2023 is currently underway. Students with ambition who satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements can apply to the BBA degree program with the help of the official website.
The deadline or final date to submit an online application for admission to Chandigarh University’s online BBA degree program is yet to be determined. To know more about the admission process aspirants requires to go through the sections given below.
- Students can sign up for free career counseling before starting admission to the online BBA degree program.
- The minimum eligibility for a three-year undergraduate degree program is 12th from the central/state board.
- INR 26,000 is needed semester-wise for the online BBA degree program and then the full program fee is INR 1,56,000/-.
DY Patil University Online BBA
DY Patil University opens the admission portal for the Online BBA degree program for the 2023 academic session. The last date to submit the admission form is announced by the university. DY Patil University offers Online BBA in total 8 specializations General, Logistics & Supply Chain, Event Management, HR, Retails Operations, Hospital Management, and Investment Banking.
- The minimum eligibility required is only 40% marks in the 10+2 exam in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Admission is closing soon for the Online BBA program at DY Patil University.
- To know more about this online program and in order to fill out the application form follow the university website @dypatiledu.com/.
- The fee for the Online BBA at DY Patil University is INR 99,000 for the full program and the admission processing fee is INR 1,100/-.