Online BBA E-Commerce: It is a specialized undergraduate course that lasts for three years. The magnificence of this course has successfully driven millions of students to their dream destinations.
Not many would have thought that they could get some standard of education in the E-commerce domain. But the reality represented by the online mode did it for them and opened unreal opportunities from both an academic and professional standpoint.
The article is waiting to describe everything about the online BBA e-commerce programs that can aid aspirants from admission and career point of view. To get complete information, we will go through the given sections below.
- What is Online BBA E-Commerce?
- Online BBA Admission 2023
- Online BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Online BBA Fee Structure
- Online BBA Application Form
- Online BBA Admission Process
- Online BBA Advantages
- Online BBA Scope or Career Options
What is Online BBA E-Commerce?
The online BBA in E-commerce program is a UG degree program. The three-year or six-semester bachelor’s degree program curriculum includes cost & accounting management, digital economy marketing, business analytics introduction, digital fluency, and so on.
The primary goal of the online BBA in e-commerce program is to train students in fields such as accounting, law, and marketing. Learned knowledge in the bachelor’s degree program unlocks the greater possibilities for an in-depth understanding of the course.
Those who graduate successfully from the online bachelor’s degree program in commerce open the career latch with handsome packages in well-established and well-known organizations. We’d like to discuss it in the article’s later sections.
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission 2023
A large number of universities started offering online BBA in E-Commerce programs. The approved universities, including Manipal, Jain, Chandigarh University, etc., are currently acknowledging admission to this program for the 2023 session.
The admission process is online, which means applicants from any region in India and abroad can apply effortlessly. The final date of admission form acceptance varies between the universities.
One thing is clear, admission to the online BBA program in E-Commerce can be taken without passing any entrance examination. However, it is mandatory or necessary to pass the minimum admission qualifying exam of the 12th. Go to the next section to learn more about who can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Online BBA E-Commerce Admission
To be eligible to enroll in the online BBA E-Commerce program, you must meet the following minimum criteria.
- Pass 12th or 10+2 or equivalent from state/national boards or institutions.
- The minimum passing percentage has to be 35%.
- Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree with 35% or equivalent in a related subject are also eligible to apply to any online university for the BBA in E-Commerce program.
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission Fee Structure
The numbers game in terms of the fee structure for the online BBA program in e-commerce differs effectively from one university to another. The difference in fees can be seen clearly, ranging from INR 21,000 to INR 66,000 annually. The burden of annual fees loosens up when it is split in a semester-wise manner.
Online BBA E-Commerce Application Form 2023
The application form for the online BBA in E-Commerce program is open at private, state, and central-run universities in India. Ambitious students who are waiting for the opportunity can apply online at Manipal, Jain, and other universities.
The deadline varies by university. Manipal accepts applications until February 28, 2023, but Jain Online University has yet to announce a deadline. The application fee for the online BBA E-Commerce program is between INR 200, to INR 1,500 at respected universities. The amount can be paid with a debit card, net banking, credit card, or another digital method.
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission Process 2023
If you are aiming to finish the online BBA in e-commerce course admission process timely, and successfully at any of the respected institutions, and universities, then the following instructions may help you do so.
- Please visit the admissions portal of the website offering an online BBA in E-Commerce.
- Register with correct information.
- Log in the admission account.
- Accurately fill in admission form.
- Upload documents (JPG/JPEG/PDF format)
- Pay fee, and save receipt
Benefits of Online BBA E-Commerce Admission
The arrival of online education in the E-Commerce field of BBA has offered not only standard learning but also professional opportunities to candidates. The online BBA in E-Commerce degree program is ideal for students who live in areas where quality learning institutions are scarce or who live far from such institutions. Many financially weak students who desire to study the BBA in E-Commerce program have also taken advantage of this mode of learning.
Someone who does not have enough time due to their professional occupation can now comfortably enroll in the online BBA degree program in e-commerce. They can study independently, on their own timetable, with no interference from the university.
Some more advantages of online education in the BBA E-commerce program are listed below.
- All-time E-learning content availability that is too free of cost.
- Students support services are also given online that saves the time, and eases the tension phenomena.
- Online learning introduces students to the technology-based education system.
- Students can study two-courses at the same time.
- Self-analyzation, and development point arises effectively in learners.
Career Scope for Online BBA E-Commerce Admission
The best thing about an online BBA in e-commerce is that students who pass the degree are not only given decent career opportunities but also have the chance to make more advancement in their academic section. They can apply to courses related to their domains, such as digital marketing, web design, search engine optimization, and so on at the MBA, MSc, and MCom levels.
Job opportunities after passing the online BBA E-Commerce course can be found in the roles of sales representatives, commodities traders, financial advisors, and so on. The average salary package of professionals in the e-commerce industry can roll over 6.56 LPA to 14.21 LPA.
Online BBA E-Commerce Admission Top Universities
In order to find the top online university for the BBA in e-commerce, applicants do not have to roam around because we have solved your problem by selecting some universities that are highly ranked in the educational set up.
- Manipal University
- Chandigarh University
- Manipal Univesity admission gate that is still open in the online manner will be closed on 28 February 2023. Applicants hoping to enroll for the online BBA program in e-commerce should visit as soon as possible at the official website of the university, and finish the admission formalities.
- Application cum registration fee at Manipal University for the BBA E-Commer program is 500 Indian rupees. The complete program fee including all substances is INR 1,20,000. Aspirants are encourage to pay 20,000 Indian rupees semester-wise to not feel the burden.
- January-2023 admission sesssion is currently running at Chandigarh University for its online course BBA in e-commerce. The online university is pleased to offer admission online to candidates who passes the higher school examination with a minimum marks of 50%.
- Early bird discount of 30% is being offered to candidates who completes the admission process at present. The discounted fee is INR 1,09,200. Later admission will cost of actual fee of INR 1,56,000.