Online MCom Degree: Online MCom program has opened opportunities for the restricted desires of aspirants to study advanced degrees in the commerce domain. MCom online admission for the 2023 academic session has been started at various universities. The course is beneficial both during and after completion, which we shall discuss upfront in this article. Our primary focus will be on sharing every important detail connected to the Master of Commerce two-year degree to aid students in completing the walk of admission.
Online MCom four-semester postgraduate degree program covers several subjects, e.g., marketing management, managerial economics, business environment & policy, non-profit organization management, and so on. The specialization part will be discussed in the next section.
Anyone who desires to apply to the online Master of Commerce (MCom) two-year degree program would find numerous established, and splendid options in universities, colleges, and institutions such as Manipal, Lovely Professional University, Jain University, etc.
Online MCom Admission 2023
Online MCom admission for the 2023 session is active, and going forward to the line of closure. Aspirants should hurriedly finish their admission forms and submit them as soon as possible to the desired university. Currently, the option of admission is open at universities like Lovely Professional University, and Manipal University.
For admission to an online advanced master’s degree in commerce, applicants must submit a filled-in form before the due date at Lovely Professional University (LPU). The admissions doors of most universities will not offer any advantages for taking entrance examinations. This means Online MCom admissions are purely gifted on the basis of the scores aspirants get in the qualifying degree examination.
The eligibility criteria, fee structure, and admission process are all structurally designed in the next couple of sections ahead.
Online MCom Admission Form 2023
Online MCom application for the 2023 academic year session is open at various private, state, and other institutions, and universities. Forms are available at the official websites of Manipal University, LPU, Jian University, IGNOU, and others. Students who are anxiously awaiting admission to an advanced commerce degree program must submit an application form before the deadline. The closing date for online MCom courses at offering universities is lying till 31 July 2023 respectively.
An online application form for the MCom degree program has to be submitted with the registration/application fee. The registration fee for a master’s degree in commerce is seen from INR 200 to INR 1,600. Anyone can comfortably and effortlessly deposit a fee by using mobile banking, and cards.
Online MCom Degree Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can only get admission to a Master of Commerce (MCom) postgraduate or advanced degree offered online in any approved university if they manage to maintain the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants should pass 10+2+3 or equivalent or bachelor’s degree from institutions of higher learning universities authorized by the educational body.
- BCom or subject-related degree/diploma is ideal for admission to an online MCom program.
- 40 percent is an average cum minimum value for admission hope in the online MCom program.
- Admission can only be granted on academic excellence, not on the basis of entrance tests.
Online MCom Admission Process
It is not difficult to get admission to the online MCom if candidates are aware of the procedures they are needed to follow— the following special steps are greatly followed at all stages or universities that propose admission to the MCom degree program.
- Go to the online MCom elevated university website.
- Find out the admission brochure/prospectus before initiating the admission process.
- Tap on the online application/admission section
- Press Apply Now to open an account.
- Log in with a generated username, and password.
- Step-by-step complete each mandatory section of the admission form.
- Upload documents (PDF/JPEG)
- Before going forward to deposit the admission fee, please make sure to cross-check the filled-in information.
- Finish the form submission process by paying an admission/registration fee.
- Download the receipt as proof for further reference.
Online MCom Degree Fee Structure
The online MCom two-year PG program fee structure has been implemented after several factors such as the registration/applicants fee admission fee, tuition fee, etc.
Each university has its own set price for admission, registration, and course tuition that impacts the final value of the online MCom program. The section below is going to present some of the differences in online m.com Course fees among numerous universities.
- The total or complete fee at Manipal University online MCom degree program is INR 1,00,000. To make mentioned fee affordable, the university encourages students to deposit in installments of 25,000 INR per semester.
- The professional program of online MCom program fee at LPU is INR 17,500 per semester.
- Aligarh Muslim University commonly referred to as AMU requires an 11,500 INR annual fee for the online MCom degree program. International students are required to deposit USD 550 annually for the same program.
Online MCom Course Specializations
The advanced degree program of MCom has variants in numerous forms at various universities. Students can specifically choose to study accounting & finance, banking & finance, E-commerce, computer applications, etc. The designed variants help students learn boldly about the subject so that they can precisely advance in their academic journey.
Online MCom in Accounting and Finance:
Online MCom in Accounting and Finance two years Postgraduate program opens up training opportunities in accounting and finance. The special advanced degree program deals with specific topics such as corporate financial accounting, personal finance planning, finance management, and more.
Someone who has successfully studied, and completed an online MCom degree in accounting and finance can drive their career hopes closer to the destination of reality by opting for roles such as business analyst, consultant, tax accountant, loan officer, loan counselor, etc. The highest package of accounting and finance-based professionals can earn up to INR 13 to INR 17 LPA.
Online MCom in accounting and finance can be applied at the International University of Applied Sciences and Manipal University. The fees that aspirants should consider depositing annually for the MCom specialized degree program range from INR 76,000 to INR 2,83,000.
Online MCom in E-Commerce:
The two-year MCom E-Commerce postgraduate program in the online mode is the right option for students who are keen on commerce, and the related fields of study. Learners receive chances to study ideationally, and theoretically subject components such as Oracle, accountancy, database management, Java, E-commerce trade, etc.
Once an Online MCom degree is obtained students can either chase to study even higher or place a brick to construct employment careers in the following roles like market analyst, security analyst, stock analyst, risk analyst, etc. The per annum salary packages of an MCom E-commerce aided professional can go up to the peak of INR 15 LPA to INR 19 LPA.
It is not easy to decide on a study fortune especially when it comes to choosing an online MCom university. But, do not worry, we will make it comfortable, and convenient for you by showing or shortlisting some of the well-known universities that are considered to be at the top level in producing successful graduates in E-commerce.
The MCom E-Commerce course in online mode is available at Mizoram University, Bharathiar University, etc. The fee for an online course rightfully differs from INR 72,000 to INR 2.86 LPA at all approved universities.
Online MCom Degree Advantages
Online MCom postgraduate degree program is popular among modern youth, especially for their wide options that connect almost every dimension of commerce such as Banking, Management, Analytics, Investment, Accounting, Insurance, and so on. The addition of an online mode for the Master of Commerce degree program has given students hope that they can use it to make their dreams come true.
It is not possible for students who live in the countryside or have an effectively low financial background to complete their education at an advanced level through regular mode. Professionally engaged aspirants who might have stability in terms of a financial standpoint but lack time. It is only the online MCom degree program that gives the possibility of studying and completing the degree program irrespective of the situations, or conditions.
Some other benefits or we say advantages during or after the course that students may get of an online MCom degree program are listed below.
- The online MCom course fee will remain quite affordable compared to the conventional/regular learning mode.
- The quality of self-development is improved because students can cut down on travel time and move more quickly through their coursework.
- After the online program in MCom, learners have no restrictions on downloading course materials. This allows them to remain connected with the field of study.
- Course learning materials can be found anywhere online and around the clock.
Online MCom Course Career Options
The postgraduate degree of an online MCom unlocks both educational and professional seized opportunities. Successfully completing the advanced degree in the online MCom is not going to limit students’ desires like the conventional learning mode, where students are only allowed to make a choice between academics and employment because they cannot continue side-by-side.
Online MCom degrees were introduced as a result of the aforementioned factors. It is possible for students to continue earning both education and money through online education. Banks, accounting firms, financial institutions, investment firms, insurance companies, marketing companies, and the like are some of the career options available to holders of online MCom degrees.
The few job positions with handsome packages from INR 8.63 LPA to INR 15.5 LPA after an online MCom degree comprises cost accountant, financial analyst, company secretary, tax consultant, etc.
Top Online MCom Universities
Online MCom degree programs can be studied anywhere in the country; however, aspirants still snoop around to find universities that they choose as per some basic factors such as the university’s certifications/authorizations, alumni’s experiences, the university’s academic passing ratio in the online MCom program, coursework standards, and the value of the degree.
To help students, we have created a list of the ideal universities in the following units for online MCom postgraduate degree programs.
- Manipal University
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
Manipal University Online MCom
The admission door of Manipal University is inviting every interested candidate to register for the online Mcom degree program. The last date to make registration and complete the Manipal online MCom program admission expected last date is 25 September 2023. Applicants need to go to the online Manipal University Jaipur website to apply before the last date.
There are only a few seats available, so it is important to finish the admission process at Manipal Jaipur University as soon as possible. To learn more about the Manipal Jaipur MCom Online program before completing the online registration, kindly read the pointers that follow.
- A minimum of 50% marks are necessary at the graduation level to enroll in the Manipal University online MCom program.
- The registration form fee at Manipal University Jaipur is INR 500. This can be paid comfortably with any mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, mobile banking, wallet, etc.
- Admission to Manipal University Jaipur Online MCom program will be guided by the academic scores of a bachelor’s degree.
Amity University Online MCom
Amity University, accredited by NAAC and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), has opened admissions for the Online M.Com Degree. The session admission process still has time to conclude. Applicants can apply to the Amity University Online MCom degree program by the last date is 20 September 2023, comfortably with the structured form submission process at the university website.
One should learn about the Amity University Online MCom Course before assuming any difficulty further in the admission process.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) program is available in the financial management specialization.
- Applicant must pass a bachelor’s degree with sufficient knowledge in English and subject-related domains.
- The minimum percentage has to be at least 40 percent at the undergraduate level.
- The total fee of the Amity University online MCom fee is 1,10,000 Rupees.
Lovely Professional University Online M.Com
Lovely Professional University, or LPU, is accepting online applications at its online portal (www.lpuonline.com/mcom-course) for the MCom degree program. Candidates can take MCom Classes online. The deadline to submit the online application form at LPU is 13 September 2023. Aspirants would have to pay INR 500 when submitting the LPU Online MCom degree program application form.
There are so many important values that one must learn in order to successfully complete the LPU online admission process for the online MCom program.
- Kindly visit LPU Online Portal to apply for the online MCom program.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or equivalent is enough for admission.
- The professional program fee is INR 19,400 approx which aspirants need to pay semester-wise.
- No entrance test is used or followed to judge or approve admission.
IGNOU Online MCom Degree Program
20 September 2023 is the last date for IGNOU Online MCom admission in the July 2023 academic session. Students can apply for the Online MCom program at the university’s official portal @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various online programs, including the IGNOU Online MCom degree. The registration fee is INR 300, and the program fee is INR 18,600/.
- Online MCom admission is ongoing at the IGNOU, Students can apply now. Apply Now
- Students who have a BCom degree from any recognized university are eligible for this online MCom course.
- The total fee for the IGNOU Online MCom program is INR 18,600 for the full program or INR 9,300 per year and INR 300 is a registration fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Can MCom be done online?
Answer: Yes, an MCom degree can be done in online mode. It is approved by UGC to be taught in online learning mode.
Question: Can I get a job after online MCom?
Answer: Yes, After completing online MCom from UGC-approved universities, you are able to work in various Government and Private Jobs.