IFHE Online Education: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad, has been declared a Deemed-to-Be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. Online mode learning is available for students who want to have flexible learning available through a variety of subjects and courses.
Students For the study have BBA and MBA courses. Business learning is all available through online equipments. The Bachelor of Business Administration and Masters of Business Administration are two courses designed with the particular curriculum.
- 27 on an overall basis, all over India, for the MBA programme that it offers, according to the NIRF Ranking 2021.
- Two private universities were found in the state of Telangana.
- 9 in the list of private universities, according to the All India Education 2020 Ranking of World Universities and Colleges.
- By The Brand Story, India’s Most Admired Educational Brand in the Year 2020
The Extraordinary Brand for Higher Education in 2020, as Conceived by Brand Vision
- Competition Success Review has named this university the “CSR Top University in Innovation” for the year 2020.
- According to Business World’s Top Education Brands Awards, India’s leading universities are:
- ET Best Education Brand 2020, as awarded by The Economic Times Performance Excellence, as awarded by The Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering (IIIE), Mumbai
IFHE Online Education Latest Update:
- ICFAI admission for BBA & MBA courses is available for the 2022 academic session.
- The admission procedure is available on the Official Website of the university.
Quick Facts About IFHE Online Education:
- Aspiring MBA students can now earn an MBA online through a curriculum that combines academic rigor and interdisciplinary perspective in order to meet their business and individual needs and convenience.
- Excellent faculty and pedagogy, as well as extensive content resources, prepare students to gain leadership positions in management professions.
Key Highlights of IFHE Online Admission
|University Name||ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education|
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Finance, HRM, Marketing, Operations & It)|
ICFAI Online Admission:
MBA (Finance, HRM, Marketing, Operations & IT) programmes are available online through the online learning method at IFHE Online Education. The MBA admissions process is conducted entirely online, and the admission form is available for registration.
Since there are no entrance requirements for any of the courses, academic eligibility is determined by merit scores. The admissions process consists of a few easy to follow procedures that must be completed. The programme fee is split into three payments: a full payment, an annual payment, and a semester payment.
IFHE Online Admission Procedure:
Academic Procedure can be completed through the PDF download step. Also, to clear the confusion, the ODL and OL mode forms are both available in the same format.
Let’s check out the form process step by step:
- IFHE Online Education has procedures such as filling in the name, personal details, and academic information.
- Insert all the details correctly without any errors.
- Capital letters are a must for the form filling procedure.
- Also, the writing and inserting of the details are a must for the re-checking and the confirmation for the students.
- Also, there are payment step forms available for the students that they are required to fill out and accordingly make the payment.
- While inserting the payment part, remember that the information is correctly written.
- Wait for the confirmation and save the details.
IFHE Online Education Contact Details
Address: Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road,
Hyderabad – 501203, Telangana State, India.
Contact No: 08069123123