Vignan Online Education: Vignan Foundation for Science Technology and Research (Deemed-to-be-University), one of the leading higher education institutions in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, launched Vignan Online in January this year as part of its e-learning strategy. The organization has since offered programs designed to help job seekers, undergraduates, graduate students, and working professionals develop their careers.
Currently, Vignan offers MBA programs with 14 electives that include Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Marketing and Human Resources, Marketing and Finance, Finance and Human Resources, Operations Management, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Banking and FinTech, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing, Healthcare Management, and Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Startups.
For the learning procedure, students who are in working professionals can easily get in for this course and online-based university. Also, for more such details and information, students should continue reading all the essential details.
Vignan Online Education Latest Update
- The new academic session will begin on 28th August 2022.
- The admission procedure will be active here – Vignan’s Online
Quick Facts About Vignan Online Education
- Vignan has helped not only shape learners’ futures, preparing them for job placement but also their overall development and helping them lead successful lives.
- A primary objective of Vignan Online is to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed at national and international levels.
- In MBA elective courses, students can develop particular expertise and skillsets along with specialized knowledge.
Key Highlights of Vignan Online Education
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research
|Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
|University Grants Commission (UGC)
|BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
Vignan Online Admission
The admission procedure for online MBA courses at Vignan Online Education is available in online mode. Students who want to take admission can enroll from 28th August 2022. The academic selection is on a merit basis, and there are no such entrances for admission.
Also, students have a variety of specializations where business and entrepreneurship learning is effective with the LMS created by Vignan’s Online mode learning. Soon the online form and the instruction brochure will be released by the university.
Vignan Online BBA Course
A BBA degree is a degree that combines both academic knowledge with practical experience, making it one of the most sought-after graduate-level programs. With Vignan Online’s BBA program, you will have the opportunity to study a wide range of disciplines using modern teaching methods. To assist you in realizing your goals.
Vignan Online Education provides a flexible learning environment, which is designed to help you become the catalyst. For the specialization, students can choose Finance, Human resources, and Marketing. The admission will start on 28th August 2022. The online mode form will be released with detailed information.
Vignan Online MBA Courses
For MBA studies, the online mode is structured by the university so that working professionals can easily enroll. The educational assistance is fantastic in terms of providing quality education. Admission to all MBA courses will begin on 28th August 2022.
For learning and betterment, there are a variety of specializations available for the student’s selection is as- Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Marketing and Human Resources, Marketing and Finance, Finance and Human Resources, Operations Management, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Banking and FinTech, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing.
Vignan Online Education Application Form
For enrollment in MBA courses, the application form will be released on 28th August 2022. Students for admission need to follow the eligibility criteria through which the admission will be confirmed by the university. For the form, process steps continue the reading part.
Vignan Online Education Application Form Process
Candidates can apply online for admissions to Vignan Online Education to be considered for admissions.
- Firstly for admission, students must enter asked details such as name, email address, and mobile number.
- After this, students will receive a confirmation mail, on which you need to revert.
- Once this procedure is completed, students need to go on to the next procedure, which is filling in the information related to the academic scores, identity proof details, and residential details.
- The document submission is also a must with the accurate size mentioned in the information brochure.
- All the steps and the procedures are well described, just students need to go through the admission brochure.
- The payment step is the last of the form-filling procedure.
- Online payment can be done through debit/UPI/card payment.
- Save the payment receipt and wait for the university’s confirmation.
- Once the form is accepted, students will get mail for the successful admission entry.
Vignan Online Education Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the benefits of earning a degree online compared to learning on campus?
Ans: A degree at undergraduate and postgraduate level in compliance with the UGC notification on Specification of Degrees, 2014 and a postgraduate diploma awarded by a Higher Educational Institution recognized by the Commission under these regulations may be considered equivalent to the degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and diplomas awarded conventionally.
Q. Can you tell me how many hours of learning are involved?
Ans: The BBA program requires 3,600 hours, and the MBA program requires 3,120 hours
To earn an advanced certification in an Online MBA program, you must complete 480 additional hours of study.
Q. Is there going to be a recording of the live sessions?
Ans: There will be a recording of all online sessions on the LMS, and they will be available at any time.
Q. The course will be supported by study materials. Will that be provided?
Ans: Yes, learners are given access to a wide range of E-Learning Materials (ELM) that has been specifically created for them on the Learning Management System (LMS).
Q. Is Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research (Deemed-to-be University) offering online courses?
Ans: Yes, Vignan Online Education can offer Online MBA programs because it is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Online MBA programs are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB). In India, the UGC (All India Council of Technical Education) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Education.