Yenepoya Online Education: The Yenepoya University was founded in 1991 by entrepreneur Mr. Yenepoya Abdulla Kunhi with the mission of upliftment of minorities. With nearly 3000 students on its rolls, the Yenepoya Deemed to be University is the largest university in the country.
There are all modern infrastructure facilities available on the University campus in Nithyananda Nagar, Deralakatte, including fully furnished classrooms, well-maintained laboratories, staff accommodation, and separate male and female lodging facilities.
Online mode studies is for students who want to have a convenient study without any hassle. University for admission has one course, B.Com, for the UG program study. Also, for this course, there are three different specializations. The educational assistance is provided in a way where the academic requirements for the online studies are assigned.
In this whole article, we will give information related to the course, eligibility, fees, and some interesting facts associated with an online university.
Yenepoya Online Education Latest Update :
- Admission for the B.Com Course is ongoing for the 2022 new session.
- Students can visit on the Home Page for Registration.
Quick Facts About Yenepoya Online Education
- A 25% weight is assigned to Continuous Evaluations in assessments.
- Exams at the end of the semester carry a weight of 75%.
- The university will conduct proctored online examinations.
- Students will be notified about exams via email well in advance.
- Result announcements occur within 30 days after exams. A mark sheet would be generated 15 days after the results are declared.
Key Highlights Of Yenepoya Online Education
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor Of Commerce|
Yenepoya Online Admission
Applicants can apply online, get information about admission procedures, call university counselors or chat with them. Right now, admission for the B.Com course is ongoing for the fresh 2022 academic session. To become a student of the university.
The prospective student must submit the admission form, which should be properly filled up and signed, along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees necessary for the admission process. Upon completing the necessary documents and receiving your online fees receipt, you will be asked to submit them by email to the university.
Yenepoya Online Education Offered Courses
For the Bachelor’s degree program study, students can go through the complete guide and course explanation that will be provided below.
BCom in Banking Management:
BCom course through Banking Management study is of 3 years where students have 6 semesters. It is also recognized as a specialization degree program. A Bachelor of Commerce degree program emphasizes both in-depth studies of theory and professional skills development.
In this program, learners gain skill-oriented knowledge of entrepreneurship, business communication skills, critical thinking, and proficiency in business analytics. Through this program, learners acquire the necessary research and entrepreneurship skills in commerce and industry. The course fee for the 3-year program is INR 70,000/-.
BCom in Investment & Wealth Management:
It’s a 3 years UG level course where students who want to have a good investment and wealth management learning. The course involves theoretical as well as some of practical learning topics. It is important to understand that a degree in B.Com is a base for higher degree studies, such as MBA and M.Com.
The subject of Commerce and Industry offers a wide array of employment opportunities and provide an opportunity to gain employability skills in the career field. The fee for this course is 70,000/- rupees.
BCom in Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance :
Bachelor of Commerce in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance is a 3 years specialization course available for the students in the online mode. Applicants have 3 different options for course selection as well. Students for admission need to have intermediate studies completed.
The course fee is around 70,000/- rupees. The online LMS is constructed where students can have an excellent educational stand-by at any time for studying. Skill-oriented courses and the learning system is created with expert faculties teaching.
For detailed course information and an accurate structure, students should go through the official website of the university.
Yenepoya Online Education Application Form
As the admission procedure is through the online mode, so the form filling procedure is through online mode. For the course BCom the admission procedure is ongoing, and students can start their enrollment process.
Yenepoya Online Education Application Process
- Students must visit the official website of the Yenepoya Online Education and click on Apply Now.
- After this, the applicant must fill in the basic details like name, email, and contact.
- The university will send the admission link on the mail id with the admission brochure.
- Read the Brochure properly and then start the admission procedure.
- Once the procedure begins, you must enter the academic, personal, and identity details with accurate information.
- After this, complete the documents, photograph, and signature upload.
- After completing all these procedures, students should move on to the payment step.
- This is the last step available for the students.
- Remember one thing the incorrect details can reject the form.
Yenepoya Online Education Documents Required
- Form filled out online (Name should match mark sheet from 10th grade.)
- The consolidated mark sheet / Prov. A diploma/degree certificate of graduation (in the case of a PG program)
- PG Marksheets (All Years/All Semesters)
- Mark sheet & certificate of 10th grade
- A copy of the 12th-grade mark sheet
- A photocopy of a soft copy
- Proof of government identification (e.g., Aadhaar cards, PAN cards, voter cards, driving licenses/passports, etc.)
- The fees will be charged in accordance with the fees plan. Payment receipts in the form of checks, DDs, and online payments
- If there are any pending documents, a letter of undertaking is required.
- Foreign students: AIU equivalent for 10+2 degree (for graduation program) / graduation degree (for postgraduate program)
- If you are a foreign student, please provide a copy of your passport / government-issued identification card.
Yenepoya Online Education Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the address of the university?
Ans: Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), University Road Deralakatte Mangalore 575018.
Q. Can I get the contact number of the university?
Ans: For admission or query, students can contact us here – +91 80870 06099.